Performing under the name Ursa Rager, Rachel began pole dancing in 2016 while searching for an enjoyable means of exercise. Those initial pole classes blossomed into a passion that inspired and pushed her to grow and improve, as well as branch into burlesque and chair dancing as well. Now, she regularly performs chair, pole, and burlesque in Madison. Rachel did not start out as an athlete or dancer, and wants people to know that anyone and everyone can be a pole dancer. She strives to create a body-positive, supportive, safe space where people of all identities and backgrounds can learn and grow. She hopes to see you soon! IG: ursa.rager
Contact Rachel via Instagram or Facebook to book a private lesson in floorwork, chair, or burlesque.
Thank you for your interest in dancing with me! I have a long history of acrobatic and dancy activities & started pole in its current form in 2012. I've performed/competed at a number of regional and national events including:
· NAPDC three times in elite final divisions (2013, 2016, 2018
· Pole Dance America 2014: 3rd place in the national professional competition
· SF 13, 14: 3rd place Queen of the Pole 2013, 3rd place Princess of the Stage 2014
· Qualified as national finalist for IPSF sanctioned USPSF pole championship.
· Pole Sport Organization CPC Level 5 2015, 2016
Everyone has different goals with regard to pole, aerial, and any other artistic or physical endeavor. I want to help you achieve your personal goals, whether those are to simply have more fun at your classes and learn faster or help you refine your performances for extremely competitive events. Whatever your skill level/aspirations, I want to help you create more beautiful execution and feel stronger.